Go to www.cc-labrescue.petfinder.org

Do you see empty or missing buttons and html ? ? ? I do - - - sometimes.

My code says - - - well skip that - - - your forum won't let it through. Anyway, you may see an image tag for an off button, or you may see a lot of blank spaces before the text for the second button.

Sometimes the popup blocker is removing the button image tag, and sometimes it's not.

The site was working fine yesterday morning. Then after I installed your newest version of zone alarm, the problem with the off buttons appears.

Furthermore, it seems to happen a bit sporadically. Sometimes the code is there, and sometimes not. It was gone for a couple of hours in the afternoon, then reappeared. Then it disspeared again about 3 AM.

I was able to fix the problem by turning the popup blocker down to medium. When I put it back to high, the problem reappeared. But this sporadic behavior is only on this site.

I have the same code on my testing server, and there is no problem there, no matter what the popup blocker is set to. (At least, the problem is not showing itself there yet. Since it is only a sometimes thing - - - maybe it will show up there later. )

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:6.5