Thread: Never again

blumagoo Guest

Default Never again

I know I can be the only person that had problems with Zone Alarm.I found it works perfectly fine until it checks for updates. It totally bogged down my system. After a couple of hours, and a frozen computer, I finally had to unplug my computer. I gave it another chance, only for it to happen again. So I have uninstalled Zone Alarm and will never use it again.What would I suggest???Maybe have it check for updates once a week and allowing the user decide on the time that it checks.Or even allow the user to shut off updates all together.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: Never again

Hi,

Well, do you want to try it again with Zone Alarm? If you are interested, I suggest you go to the following thread and PLEASE follow the "EXACT INSTRUCTIONS", especially the all the REGISTRY KEYS and FILES that NEED to be REMOVED, before Zone Alarm can be installed properly. Once again, PLEASE take your time and PLEASE don't skip over any of the critical REGISTRY KEYS or FILES, as it only takes one little Registry Key or File to cause any type of problems with Zone Alarm.

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=48347

PLEASE keep me posted on your results, Thanks.

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

Thread Information