Thread: Blocked Headers

kmwright Guest

Default Blocked Headers

Hi,I'm trying to access http://www.slumberparties.com/distri...r/Welcome.aspx. I can access everything on this website but an option called ad generator. The error message to get is "Your current internet settings prohibit this application from functioning correctly. If you are using a software firewall program, such as Norton Internet Security or Zone Alarm, either disable it or set www.slumberparties.com as a trusted site. Please refer to the firewall's manual for instructions on how to accomplish this". How do I get around this. I have this same problem on my desktop and laptop (http://www.slumberparties.com/distri...edHeaders.aspx). Please advise thanks...Kay

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Blocked Headers

Go to your Zone Alarm Pro Privacy > Main panel, click on the 'Custom' button in Cookies, then uncheck 'Remove Private Header Information' under 3rd party cookies. This may not be all that needs to be unblocked. Here is a way to customize sites with the Privacy Advisor. The Privacy advisor can help resolve the issue and allow you to customise that site for your use. You will need to go to the Privacy Panel and click on 'custom' in Cookie Control. Then go to the bottom and enable 'Show Privacy Advisor' click apply then ok.

Next go to the page in question and when the Privacy Advisor alert pops up, click on "Click here for details'' and it should take you to the Site List box where you will see the entry causing the problem. The name of the entry can be found in the "Entry Detail" box at the bottom of the page. Now click on 'options' and turn off the ones that interfer with the page. You may have to try several and then refresh the page until the issue is resolved.

Thread Information