Thread: Any way to reset the Mailsafe stats?

waltwarren Guest

Default Any way to reset the Mailsafe stats?

When I first started Mailsafe about this time last year, it went through my entire inbox flagging lots of junk. As a result, when I view my reports for "total history", the scale of the graph is way off to adequately show my normal daily activity which is only a dozen or so messages a day. Is there a way to reset the statistics back to 0?Walter

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

muffincharizard Guest

Default Re: Any way to reset the Mailsafe stats?

It's probably stored in a registry key somewhere.

lpulliam Guest

Did you ever find a way to reset your statistics? I've been trying to do the same thing and can't think of anything to try other than a clean uninstall and reinstall to see if that changes it. Thanks for any suggestions.

waltwarren Guest

Mine got reset a few months ago without me noticing at first.
    I can't remember now exactly what I did, but I think I was having trouble with something and turned off all the email protections to see if it helped.
    Sometime later,
    after I had turned
    it all back on, I noticed the stats had reset.
    I don't recall that I ever did an uninstall.

lpulliam Guest

I did finally find out how to do it manually. I kept searching the registry and found where the "QuarantineCount" was stored. It is in[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm] along with other such statistics. All I had to do was change the number to 0 and my statistics were reset. The number is in () in the data column such as (1). I hope this information helps you in the future or someone else who is in the same situation. Probably turning off the email protections just overwrites this data over time. Thanks for you help and this thread.

Thread Information