Thread: Two Tray Icons

stanleyp Guest

Default Two Tray Icons

Using Zone Alarm Security Suite 6.5.722, WindowsXP Media Center Edition 2002 SP2, Office 2003 SP2After running about two weeks, ZA popped up (no input from me) and said I needed to shut down Outlook in order for changes to take effect (what changes?). Restarted Windows and now there are two ZA icons in the tray, one ZASS, the other ZA Options. When the ZAO icon is opened it shows the email options dialog (People, Companies, Allowed, Blocked, Challenges, Settings, etc.) How do I get this second icon to go away? Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

hayseed Guest

Default Re: Two Tray Icons

I have this same issue, as of this AM. While I am not running Outlook (it is installed) I am running OutlookExpress.I've been running ZAPro for years and switched to ZASS earlier this year. I use ZASS's 'Junk Mail' feature with OutlookExpress verysuccessfully. Now, with the second icon, it is notprotecting my OutlookExpress.

bbowland Guest

Default Re: Two Tray Icons

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ZONELABS? I CANT GET ZONELABS TO CHECK MY EMAIL. IT IS ASKING ME FOR MY LICENSE KEY AND WHEN I ENTER IT I AM TOLD THAT MY KEY IS INVALID. WHY IS THIS? WE HAVE ZA PRO WITH MAIL PROTECTION. IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE?

Thread Information