Thread: Access Problem With MSN Groups

wvman45 Guest

Default Access Problem With MSN Groups

ZA user since 1.0 here, and I am having difficulty accessing MSN Groups. Specifically, this occurs when I login using my Passport. From there I can see that it is trying to communicate with live.com and msn.com. Eventually I get to the, "My Groups", page but when I click on it the page never loads. If I try to just read entries (not logged in) in my groups, there normally isn't a huge problem. So the problem is authenticating with my Passport--once I do that, getting to the groups themselves, as well as reading messages is slower than molasses and I eventually just quit. This occurs whether I'm using Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, or IE. I have also configured each of those browsers individually specific to live.com and msn.com, as far as cookies go. Additionally, I have allowed cookies and other privacy settings from the sites in ZAP. Having a hard time determining what exactly ZAP is blocking from MSN Groups, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

Default Re: Access Problem With MSN Groups

Do you have the privacy advisor in ZA turned on? If not there is a page on my site that shows how to use it.
    My homes are SpywareHammer.com and DonHoover.net and BleepingComputer.com

Consumer Security - 2011 & 2012

Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills.
    -From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long
    Senior of the Howard Families

Thread Information