Thread: mail forwarding with correct ID

sihaz Guest

Default mail forwarding with correct ID

hi all

recently swapped from outlook express to outlook. i've been having zonealarm forward good mail to my mobile device. with outlook express it arrived looking like it had come from the original sender. with outlook it looks like a forwarded message from me. not a deal breaker but is there any way to make it look like the original sender sent it? i prefered it that way.

cheers

si

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

sihaz Guest

Default Re: mail forwarding with correct ID

BUMP

doesn't this bother anyone else. the supposedly more pro outlook handles forwarding in a less elegant way than outlook express :-( with express you can have emails arrive at your mobile device free of spam and with the original sender details correct so that replying is easy. outlook forwards the mail so it arrives at the mobile device as forwarded from yourself but with the original sender in text so at least you can manually reply if you need to. bit clunky for the so called professional email client.

cgonzalez Guest

Default Re: mail forwarding with correct ID

Dear Sihaz,

Have you received a response from zonelabs.. or have you received a solution to this. I really don't want to have to switch to Outlook Express only to satisfy this problem.
    Thank you,Carlos
    respond to: cgonzalez@gfasys.com

Thread Information