I have installed ZoneAlarm Security Suite on both of my office machines. On one, it filters spam as Outlook loads and then offers a series of buttons called "Junk", "Unjunk" and "ZoneAlarm Options". On my second machine, for some reason, the spam filter is not working, although it is enabled under Email Protection, Junk E-Mail filter. I have reinstalled my copy of Office 2003 *and* my copy of ZoneAlarm 6.5 (6.5.737.000) on the second system, but the spam filter neither works nor does it show the usual buttons mentioned above. The only additional clue I can give is that when I look at the People Allowed and People Blocked tabs under Advanced for the Junk E-Mail Filter the lists are empty. Also, when I first installed ZoneAlarm on the second machine, I did not notice the request to look at my contacts list. I thought when I reinstalled Office 2003 and then ZoneAlarm, I would have the chance to tell it to read my contacts list and make them "Allowed" people. But I wasn't given that option. Any ideas? Perhaps I have to reinstall again, but this time, deleted everything from the associated folders on my hard drive (I uninstalled without deleting everything on the hard drive associated with Office 2003).

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. I'm flummoxed.

Message Edited by potterjazz on 01-09-200709:59 AM

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:6.5