Thread: Can ZASS7 spam filter scan folders OTHER than OE "Inbox"?

lalittle Guest

Default Can ZASS7 spam filter scan folders OTHER than OE "Inbox"?

I was just wondering if the ZASS7 spam filter still had the limitation of not being able to scan folders OTHER than the "Inbox."
    I use rules to sort my mail, so I need the filter to work in this situation.
    I know that previous versions of ZASS did not offer this, but was this ability added to ZASS7?
    It seems like a really odd omission to not allow this given that a LOT of people use rules to sort email these days.
    If this feature is NOT offered by ZASS7, can the spam filter be completely disabled so that a different one can be used without conflicting with ZASS7's filter?
    If so, how is this done?
    I searched through the ZASS7 manual, but for some reason I could not find any information on disabling or turning off this feature.
    Thanks,
    Larry

Default Re: Can ZASS7 spam filter scan folders OTHER than OE "Inbox"?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>lalittle wrote:
    I was just wondering if the ZASS7 spam filter still had the limitation of not being able to scan folders OTHER than the "Inbox." I use rules to sort my mail, so I need the filter to work in this situation. I know that previous versions of ZASS did not offer this, but was this ability added to ZASS7? It seems like a really odd omission to not allow this given that a LOT of people use rules to sort email these days.If this feature is NOT offered by ZASS7, can the spam filter be completely disabled so that a different one can be used without conflicting with ZASS7's filter? If so, how is this done? I searched through the ZASS7 manual, but for some reason I could not find any information on disabling or turning off this feature.Thanks,Larry
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hi!as far as I know Mailfrointerspam filterincluded in ZASS 7 only scan in the inbox.To turn off the junk mail filterpleasego to --&gt; E-mail protection --&gt; Junk mail filter --&gt; Select off (keep Outlook closed while changing this setting)Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

lalittle Guest

Thank you.
    Does that
    get rid of
    the ZASS OE &quot;toolbar&quot; as well?
    Thanks again,
    Larry

Hi!yes, it should...Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information