Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I remove Anti-Spam of the FREE ZoneAlarm 7.0.337.000 from Outlook Express?

mask Guest

Default Re: How do I remove Anti-Spam of the FREE ZoneAlarm 7.0.337.000 from Outlook Express?

Chick,

Far as I can tell.. No one has(among those who have posted in this thread) actually -Tried- the official solution NaiveMelody posted earlier, and edited a half dozen times.

<blockquote><hr>NaiveMelody wrote:
    Important update on this issue: 4-4-07 <hr>Some users of free ZoneAlarm have inadvertently had Anti-spam enabled. This can cause interference with Outlook and Outlook Express, or possibly with Outlook crashes.To turn off the anti-spam filtering, please click on the following link. Select Run. Once it runs, you will get a popup asking if you really wish to add this information to the registry, click Yes. Then reboot your system. Antispam should now be disabled.http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre...ier/mf_off.regWe apologize for any inconvenience.Zone Labs Support

Product Name: ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version: 7.0

Message Edited by Forum-Moderator on 04-04-200709:59 AM<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 3-31-07~9:57pm e.s.t - Mama told me not to come - Three Dog Night

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 03-31-200707:49 PM

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 04-04-200711:02 AM

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 04-04-200711:02 AM
    <hr></blockquote>

The most recent being.. Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 04-04-200711:02 AM

alysscarlet Guest

Default Re: How do I remove Anti-Spam of the FREE ZoneAlarm 7.0.337.000 from Outlook Express?

I'd be interested to hear from anybody whether this has worked with Outlook. However, I uninstalled free ZA 7 several days ago and rolled back to the previous version and won't be upgrading again any time soon.

dontspamme Guest

<blockquote><hr>alysscarlet wrote:
    I'd be interested to hear from anybody whether this has worked with Outlook. However, I uninstalled free ZA 7 several days ago and rolled back to the previous version and won't be upgrading again any time soon.
    <hr></blockquote>

I don't know whether this approach would work with Outlook, but can assure you that it worked like a charm with Outlook Express.

britneyluvr Guest

It should work fine with Outlook, since it has nothing whatsoever to do with Outlook or OE, it is turning the antispam itself off. (in theory of course)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information