Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I uninstall the Zone Alarm Outlook Anti-spam Toolbar?

cornbread Guest

Default Re: How do I uninstall the Zone Alarm Outlook Anti-spam Toolbar?

cornbread Guest

But,how do I UNINSTALL the features like ZONEALARM CHALLENGED MAIL, ZONEALARM JUNK MAIL, AND ZONEALARM PHISHING MAIL, as well as other features? \

Hi!I see a long list of hardware and processors but no info on your version of ZA. :8}and what is your version of ZA?ZASS? ZAfree? Version 7? Version 6?Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

cornbread Guest

Read the Signature again, below.

Thank you for your add-on to the signature...But I am still confused, so... you have uninstalled ZA but you still see the ZA junk mail tool bar in Outlook?And you signature does not specify your outlook version... Thanks,Fax

cornbread Guest

Yes, I have uninstalled ZA7 from both Outlook 2003 PCs, and there are some things left behind in Outlook and folders on the hard drives. When I uniinstalled ZA7, I do believe that I used Add/Remove Programs OR the ZA7 Uninstall Program (if there was one). I didn't just delete files manually. Oh, I did try to remove it from OL2003 by going into COM ADD-INS (or something like that). That remove some things, but not all. What should/must I do to completely UNINSTALL ZA7 from the XP PCs with Outlook 2003?

Hi!so actually you have already removed the add-in from outlook, Yes?And you still see the ZA junk mail in outlook? You should not... when you remove the add-in called "mailbuddy" or "sonicwall" in latest versions you should not see any junk mail toolbar.Check that you don't have this folder:C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\MailFrontier Right click on ZoneAlarm Junk mail folders and delete them.If you know how to do it search you registry for 'mailfrontier' entries and remove them.... backup your registry before.If you have removed the add-in but you still see it than read this fix (you must use Internet explorer):http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...p;message.id=1Cheers,Fax

cornbread Guest

Yes, I see that "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\MailFrontier" folder! The size on disk of the "Zone Labs" folder is 7.60 MB. There are 12 files/folders (4 folders, 2 icons, 4 executables, and two ".dll" filesin the "...\MailFrontier" folder. One of the files is called UNWISE.EXE. What can I do with that as far as uninstalling? Well, I'll read the article at the link that you provided and follow the instructions as best I can. Thanks.

Right, good point!You can use unwise.exe to remove it...See this post:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=42348Cheers,Fax

cornbread Guest

Ok, I'll try it on the XPHE Notebook and the XPMCE05 PC. I checked for the folder on the Notebook for the earlier reply. I believe it's still on the PC, too. I can't remember. I'll have to check later. Someone's using the PC right now. Again, thanks for your advice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information