Thread: Turn off Mailsafe in Outlook Express

pneuma Guest

Default Turn off Mailsafe in Outlook Express

I turn off Email Protection in my Free ZoneAlarm, but the Mailsafe is still there in the Outlook Express. How do I turn off Mailsafe and remove the MailSafe toolbar in Outlook Express?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:7.0

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Turn off Mailsafe in Outlook Express

Are you running another type of web browser other thanMicrosoft's
    Internet Explorer
    6 or
    Internet Explorer 7??
    Like Firefox orOpera,etc. You must use IE6 or IE7 - if you want to use the link below, then it will work, plus shutdown either Webroot SpySweeper and/or PCTools SpyDoctor, for good measure. Remember to turn back Webroot and/or PCTools afterwards. This link is for those who have installed ZA 7 Free version and are having problems with OutLook and Outlook Express with(ZA mailsafe,ZA anti-spam,ZA mail frontier) inadvertently enabled withZA 7 Free.<hr>Some users of free ZoneAlarm have inadvertently had Anti-spam enabled. This can cause interference with Outlook and Outlook Express, or possibly with Outlook crashes.
    To turn off the anti-spam filtering, please click on the following link. Select Run. Once it runs, you will get a popup asking if you really wish to add this information to the registry, click Yes. Then reboot your system. Antispam should now be disabled.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Zone Labs

Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:
    7.0<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 4-5-07~11:25pm e.s.t. - Gold dust woman - Fleetwood Mac

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 04-07-200706:39 PM

Thread Information