Thread: Turn off Mailsafe in Outlook Express

pneuma Guest

Default Turn off Mailsafe in Outlook Express

I turn off Email Protection in my Free ZoneAlarm, but the Mailsafe is still there in the Outlook Express. How do I turn off Mailsafe and remove the MailSafe toolbar in Outlook Express?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:7.0

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Turn off Mailsafe in Outlook Express

Are you running another type of web browser other thanMicrosoft's
    Internet Explorer
    6 or
    Internet Explorer 7??
    Like Firefox orOpera,etc. You must use IE6 or IE7 - if you want to use the link below, then it will work, plus shutdown either Webroot SpySweeper and/or PCTools SpyDoctor, for good measure. Remember to turn back Webroot and/or PCTools afterwards. This link is for those who have installed ZA 7 Free version and are having problems with OutLook and Outlook Express with(ZA mailsafe,ZA anti-spam,ZA mail frontier) inadvertently enabled withZA 7 Free.<hr>Some users of free ZoneAlarm have inadvertently had Anti-spam enabled. This can cause interference with Outlook and Outlook Express, or possibly with Outlook crashes.
    To turn off the anti-spam filtering, please click on the following link. Select Run. Once it runs, you will get a popup asking if you really wish to add this information to the registry, click Yes. Then reboot your system. Antispam should now be disabled.
    http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre...ier/mf_off.reg
    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Zone Labs
    Support

Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:
    7.0<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 4-5-07~11:25pm e.s.t. - Gold dust woman - Fleetwood Mac

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 04-07-200706:39 PM

Thread Information