Thread: e-mail protect has stopped working, ZA ctrl pnl thinks it's still enabled

Hybrid View

webdancerone Guest

Default e-mail protect has stopped working, ZA ctrl pnl thinks it's still enabled

Greetings,

I installed ZA Security Suite7, e-mail protection enabled, and everything worked fine (ZA toolbar & mail folders appeared in Outlook, e-mail msgs were scanned and quarantined appropriately, etc) until yesterday when, after a reboot, the ZA toolbars disappeared from Outlook (the folders are still there).

Now, upon launching Outlook, there is no ZA e-mail splash screen, though the ZA control panel shows all the e-mail tools to be enabled. I looked in the docs, but didn't see any info about this or on reinstalling the e-mail modules.

WinDoze XP Home SP2
    ZA Security Suite7 (current as of today)
    Outlook 2002 SP3, managing multiple mailboxes, some of them hotmail accounts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Webdancer One

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:7.0

dehinton Guest

Default Re: e-mail protect has stopped working, ZA ctrl pnl thinks it's still enabled

I am having the same problem. After upgrading to ver 7.0.0337 mail protection was working and at some point when starting Outlook 2003 I do not see the banner starting Mail Frontier, there are no icons in the toolbar, but junk mail and challagnge folder are there. When checking setting in ZA all enable boxes are checked for e-mail protection.

I have disabled and reenabled again closing and restarting outlook after each change.

Help

Thread Information