Thread: tool bar

hpetschaft Guest

Default tool bar

how do you permantly close the ZA toolbar in outlook ...i have turned off everything pertaining to email .I have unchecked the toolbar and it disappears ,when i open outlok again it's there .HELP

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: tool bar

<a target="_blank"></a>18. How do I disable ZoneAlarm Anti-Spam for Outlook?

To disable ZoneAlarm Anti-Spam in Outlook (but not Outlook Express), use the following process:<ul>[*]Right-click on the ZoneAlarm icon in the system tray[*]Select &quot;Restore ZoneAlarm Security Suite Control Center&quot;[*]Click on &quot;Email Protection&quot; from the menu on the left side of the screen[*]In the bottom section that reads &quot;Junk Mail Filter&quot;, click the &quot;On&quot; radio button to enable the application[*]Click &quot;OK&quot; on the screen that follows and close the Outlook and / or Outlook Express email client[*]Open the Outlook email client. The ZoneAlarm toolbar should no longer be seen at the top[*]Select &quot;Tools&quot; from the Outlook menu[*]Select &quot;Options&quot;[*]Click on the &quot;Other&quot; tab[*]Click on the &quot;Advanced Options&quot; button in the General section[*]Click on the &quot;COM Add-ins&quot; button near the bottom of the screen[*]Remove the checkmark in the box in front of &quot;MailBuddy Outlook Addin&quot;[*]Click &quot;OK&quot; until the Outlook email screen is visible. ZoneAlarm toolbar in the Outlook email client should not be seen[*]Close Outlook[*]Open Outlook Express[*]The ZoneAlarm toolbar in the Outlook Express email client should now be visible[/list]

Note: The &quot;Junk Mail Filter&quot; screen in the &quot;ZoneAlarm Security Suite Control Center&quot; will display &quot;on&quot; even though the Outlook email client WILL NOT be filtering junk mail and the Outlook Express client WILL be filtering.<hr>http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...essage.id=8736
    . You can also check in your User Guide - right click ZA tray icon - see &quot;Help&quot; &gt; see chapters in E-mail protection, for additional info. and explanations.<hr>you may also want to run this - http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...p;message.id=1 .<hr>hpetschaft, please go to - http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...d=22121#M22121
    and delete this post. Sign in &gt; Thread Options &gt; Delete Message &gt; confirm.<hr>It is advisable to list your OS-operating system, ZA product, and it's version and other basic pc-set-up, especially other security software.

When posting New Messages, use the Dropdown boxes for OS, and Product Information and version. List all firewall/privacy programs also.
    Be sure to post your help request in the appropriate area!<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 7-14-07 - Layla - Derek And The Dominos/ Eric Clapton

Thread Information