Thread: Email Filtering not working.

teacket Guest

Default Email Filtering not working.

I just installed ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite on my computer -- operating system is Vista.Everything seems fine except the email -- which is Windows Mail.

There is no ZoneAlarm Toolbar.
    Nor is there the 3 folder that should be in there for the junk mail.The Email Junk Filter is turned.
    I've tried finding the toolbar within Windows Mail, but cannot.How can I correct this problem???Thanks!!Julie

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Email Filtering not working.

Unfortunately, some features in the new Vista 7.1 line have some missing features; but will be implemented soon.
    Some of these features may be provided in future versions for Vista customers or are currently part of the Vista operating system.<ul>[*]Spy Site Blocking[*]Privacy Protection[*]IM Protection[*]Parental Control[*]MailSafe/Email Security[*]ID Lock<hr>For now you will have to use the junk mail filter of Windows Mail - make sure you get the monthly Microsoft updates - they seem to have a new junk mail filter -definitions every month. In ZA give this program three green bars &gt;Access - two green checks &gt; Server &gt; one green or two ' ? ? ' your tweak &gt; Mail &gt; one green check.<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 7-19-07 - Hold On Loosely - .38 Special[/list]

Thread Information