catchmeifudont Guest

Default Cache Cleaner

What is the difference between temporary internet file cleaners
    and the cache cleaner?

Operating System:
    Software Version:
    Product Name:

Default Re: Cache Cleaner

Hi!not sure I understand the question. Do you mean ZA cache cleaner? If yes, cache cleaner in ZA does not only clean Internet Temporary files but also clean "recycling bin", windows temp folders, scan disk file fragments, etc... It can be configured under the ZA privacy tab --> Cache cleaner tab --> "custom" Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

catchmeifudont Guest

The reason I ask.......................when I use a built in temporary, such as the one for IE, and then use the ZA cache cleaner......................it acts as though there were more files that I viewed.................more than I actually did........................say there is a hacker that has managed to program his way into your computer, wouldn't it be possible to not only control hardware operations, but also make it look like you are viewing something you aren't? Take Java for example.......................that website says it's used on spaceships. And how about those fancy cameras?:robotmad:

Not sure which version of ZA are you using but If you are using ZASS Version 7 you should be pretty safe...Unless you have been specifically targeted by an hackers that uses ad-hoc and unique tools to hijack your system.You may want to let your system checked by security experts here:http://www.castlecops.com/f67-Hijack...ans_Oh_My.htmlPlease read mandatory steps before posting:http://www.castlecops.com/t102301-Hi...e_Posting.htmlFax

catchmeifudont Guest

It doesn't matter what version, don't they all have the cache cleaner? I am simply asking what the difference is between the IE file cleaner, when it is supposed to clean everything, but doesn't.......maybe I should be asking what the cache cleaner is about.

Hi!I have already explained to you... cache cleaner in ZA does not only clean temporary internet files but also other temp files on your system. To check exactly what ZA cache cleaner does go to ZA privacy tab --> Cache cleaner tab --> "custom"(as already posted in my previous post) and check the items there...Cheers,Fax

Thread Information