Thread: Zone Alarm Security Suite & Web Filtering

bugnmenot Guest

Default Zone Alarm Security Suite & Web Filtering

Hi, After looking for similar questions in the forum, I could not find a solution to my doubt. It is easy and simple, I have installed the Zone Alarm Security Suite version becuase, among other things, it has the "web filtering" option (or "parental control&quot but after the installation I could not find this feature. I have restarted windows after installating ZA and it says "all systems active", so installation was succesfull. As a result, I don't know what to think and for that reason I am posting here

As additional info, I am using Winwdows Vista Home Basic and this laptop was bought a few days ago. As you could imagine, I am installing all security software now and this was a problem I have found.

That
    s all, thanks in advance

PD: the exact version of the ZA Security Suite is the following one which appears in the image

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Zone Alarm Security Suite & Web(Parental) Filtering/ Vista

Yes, you have a normal ZA Suite - Vista, - click here - for the official notes
    &gt; http://www.zonealarm.com/store/suppo...Qs_vista.jsp#1<hr>There is a new Beta Vista version - 7.1.218 as of 12-3-07 for ZoneAlarm Security Suite<hr>Please be advised for those who have 7.1.078, the Beta version is recommended for use; as it improves and fixes many of the issues that some users have. See/ click - http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre....html#download
    <hr>Fixed Issues<ul>[*]Antivirus: Various AV fixes[*]System: Compatibility fix for BSOD with Webroot[*]System: Better startup and shutdown performance[*]Updates: Various update fixes<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 12-26-07 - I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Glady's Knight &amp; The Pips[/list]

bugnmenot Guest

Default Re: Zone Alarm Security Suite & Web(Parental) Filtering/ Vista

Hi again, thanks for your answer, NaiveMelody!!!

Ok, I've downloaded and installed the beta version and it's ok up to now. But, after reading the notes of features exclusion for the Vista version, there is something I could not find although I think it is obvious. Then, Will ZA include these excluded features in future versions for Vista?? I suppose that is the logic future, but I would like to be sure that the answer is yes and it depends only on time.

That's all, thanks again

Thread Information