<blockquote><hr>DeputyDawg wrote:
Findley,Nope hadn't thought of that.Not sure I know how to delete/re add an address or purge the db - any steps on those
Thanks
<hr></blockquote>

DeputyDawg,

To remove and add back your friend's email in zone alarm:

Email Protection tab=&gt;(Junk Email Filter section) click Advanced=&gt;People tab=&gt;Allowed tab=&gt; click on/highlight your friend's name in the list=click Remove (FYI - the Remove button will be greyed out looking inoperable until you highlight a name). Then add it back and see if there is any change in the name being filtered.

If this doesn't work then you could try a database reset.
Please be aware this will return Zone alarm to default settings and you will loose all your customizations. So what I do is make note of anything I'd have trouble re-establishing (or forget). Otherwise you're fine to just let zone alarm start fresh like a brand new install. Up to you - can't know what you have as settings. Just want to make you aware you'll get a fresh start by doing a database reset.

Zone Alarm Database Reset version 7.0.462.000 (not applicable for earlier versions):
1.) Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together
2.) Right click on the ZA icon near your clock
3.) Choose 'Reset' from the box that comes up
4.) Choose Yes on the Reset Settings dialog box
5.) When prompted, choose OK to restart your system
6.) Follow the on screen configuration prompts after reboot

You did not mention Outlook rules so I have not included those in this post. If you want help on that just post back and I'll help.

Regards,
Findley