Thread: ZA Ourtlook Toolbar After The Fact

creacon Guest

Default ZA Ourtlook Toolbar After The Fact

When I installed ZA on this computer I wasn't using email; only using Outlook for contacts.
    Since my primary computer took a nose dive into cyber heaven, I'm using this one.
    I added an email account to Outlook, which works, but can't figure out now to get the ZA toolbar/add-in included/installed.
    I looked in Help, which says,
    "Right click on the Outlook Toolbar and select ZoneAlarmOutlookAdd-in".
    The problem is that when I right click on the Outlook Toolbar, the ZA add-in isn't there, and I can't find it anywhere.
    How do I get it installed?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

findley Guest

Default Re: ZA Ourtlook Toolbar After The Fact

<blockquote><hr>creacon wrote:
    When I installed ZA on this computer I wasn't using email; only using Outlook for contacts.
    Since my primary computer took a nose dive into cyber heaven, I'm using this one.
    I added an email account to Outlook, which works, but can't figure out now to get the ZA toolbar/add-in included/installed.
    I looked in Help, which says,
    &quot;Right click on the Outlook Toolbar and select ZoneAlarmOutlookAdd-in&quot;.
    The problem is that when I right click on the Outlook Toolbar, the ZA add-in isn't there, and I can't find it anywhere.
    How do I get it installed?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>Hi creacon,
    See if this helps you:
    * In Outlook select 'Tools'.* Select 'Options'.* Click on 'Other' tab.* Click On 'Advanced Options'.* Select 'Com Add-ins' button.* Verify the MailBuddy Outlook Add-in is checked.If not checked, check the box and restart Outlook.
    Best regards,Findley:8}

Default Re: ZA Ourtlook Toolbar After The Fact

<blockquote><hr>Findley wrote: Select 'Com Add-ins' button.* Verify the MailBuddy Outlook Add-in is checked.If not checked, check the box and restart Outlook. Best regards,Findley:8}

<hr></blockquote>

If you are using the latest version of ZASS it is called "Sonicwall" something and not mailbuddy.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information