Thread: Zone Alarms email protections incompatibility with Vista Windows mail

cavewolf Guest

Default Zone Alarms email protections incompatibility with Vista Windows mail

Is the incompatibility of Zone Alarms Internet security suites email protections lack of interface with Vista Windows mail going to be patched?
    I have Version 7.1.248.000 with Anti spam version 5.0.0.8843. Windows mail in Vista is essentially the latest version of outlook express. Why this has not been corrected already is the question I would like to have answered. I have additional issues I would like to raise about the lack of a visualization of the update progress in the anti virus / spy-ware definitions and the fact that no confirmation of successful download is displayed upon completion/ I will address this on another category next.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Zone Alarms email protections incompatibility with Vista Windows mail

Hallo!This forum is not monitored by ZA staff. We are all users here.The antispam version in ZA is developed by SonicWall, SonicWall antispam is only compatible with outlook.According to their website, e-mail client onVISTA mail is under development, no ETA.http://www.sonicwall.com/us/771.htmlCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information