Thread: Kill the Messenger?

pearson_11114 Guest

Default Kill the Messenger?

I see my post outlining problems with privacy cookie control has been deleted, by the moderator presumably. Hey, if nobody sees there is a problem, then no problem, right?

Default Re: Kill the Messenger?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>pearson_11114 wrote:
    I see my post outlining problems with privacy cookie control has been deleted, by the moderator presumably. Hey, if nobody sees there is a problem, then no problem, right?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, or across the world..
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    There are Over 60 Million Users of ZoneAlarm world Wide.. and Very Few People ever log onto a Support Forum to say how Great the Program is, This Forum exist to help the Few Users who encounter a problem and need to be guided in the right direction..But you have to provide Info on Your Computer Setup, what OS, which of the 4 versions of ZoneAlarm you are using, and What other Security software you have installed that may be Conflicting with ZoneAlarm..If you would Describe your Computer Setup/OS and Version of Zone Alarm that you are having a problem with
    and what difficulty you are having, and what Previous Version of ZA and Norton, McAfee or other Security programs that you have installed,
    there are several very knowledgeable Volunteer Participants willing to help you try solving your problem with Zone Alarm..Please provide as much detail and error messages etc. that you see on your ComputerMonitor.
    Also, we are all Users here, except for the Moderator, Customer Service and Tech Support do not read this Forum..There are seperate Web-Links for For Free access by Paid customers to access those two services..--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite 32-Bit version:7.0.483.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:956725064
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200808.4335 &lt;== New Update
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

pearson_11114 Guest

&gt; But you have to provide Info on Your Computer Setup, what OS, which of the 4 versions of ZoneAlarm you are using, and What other Security software you have installed that may be Conflicting with ZoneAlarm..

Did that in the previous post, which got no response. I will repost.

&gt; There are seperate Web-Links for For Free access by Paid customers to access those two services..

Not quite following. You are saying there is another forum for paid customers?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>pearson_11114 wrote:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1.) The Previouse Message you wrote , gives me no indication of what OS (WinXP SP1, SP2, SP3, or What Flavor of VISTA you are using,
    2.) or which version of ZoneAlarm, FREE, ZAPro, ZA Security Suite, ZAAV, ZAAS, and what version, some of the older Releases of ZoneAlarm have know problems fixed by the latest version..

3.) Please Right Click on the ZA Tray icon on the Lower Right and Click the "About" Option this will pop up a windows with all the Info about your Version Of ZA including the complete Version Number.. Click the "Copy to Clipboard" and Paste that information Here in the Forum by pressing the "CTRL-V" key..This Forum provides the Only Free Support available for users of the Free version of ZoneAlarm..
    --------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite 32-Bit version:7.0.483.000

TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:956725064
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200808.4335 &lt;== New Update
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    Last edited by GeorgeV; August 19th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information