Thread: My Messages in Outlook Express are missing since install of 8.0.020.000

longislandgirl Guest

Default My Messages in Outlook Express are missing since install of 8.0.020.000

Can anyone help?I installed the latest... 8.0.020.000 2 days ago, and since that time when I check my messages in outlook express, my email as of Sept. 1st are gone.
    Ive sent numerous "test" messages to myself form other email identities and I can hear them come into the inbox, and I can see the number in my inbox increase, but they are not there.
    Weird , I know.
    I'm wondering if I uninstall 8.0.020.000 then reinstall 70.483.000 maybe they'll come back????Whatever, why are there so many people having trouble with this upgrade?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

yarkii Guest

Default Re: My Messages in Outlook Express are missing since install of 8.0.020.000

I've had the same problem. I also use Outlook Express to read my emails. Since installing the new version of Zone Alarm, my inbox has suddenly reduced from over 2000 emails (I'm not organised) to 3 emails.

I've turned off that ridiculous email protection (that I never asked for, agreed to, activated, etc), and will test whether new emails are coming in.

I have four email identities in Outlook Express. It only seems to have affected my main, work email address - the first one I opened after updating Zone Alarm & resetting the computer.

*** Does anyone know how to get the missing emails back?****

Yarkii

Thread Information