Thread: LOST SONICWALL

mwestin Guest

Default LOST SONICWALL

I have lost my SonicWall splash screen/scan when I open Outlook on XP Home. I have also lost the buttons at the top which say junk - unjunk.

Please someone tell me how to get this back.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

rvboutin Guest

Default Re: LOST SONICWALL

Hi,
    Are you using Oracle Connector for Outlook?
    You seem to have the same symptoms that I have... see post: http://forums.zonealarm.org/zonelabs...ssage.id=10361
    Does this help?
    Cheers
    Rv

mwestin Guest

Sadly, I don't know what an Oracle connector is or if I am using one. I don't think I am. This is my home computer. In my case I have also lost the junk/unjunk buttons at the top. At one point, a computer glitch caused a pop up screen saying True Vector was causing some problem and needed to be shut down. Then, to restart it I can go to.....I don't know what because it went by so fast.

I hope someone knows how I re enable SonicWall and the buttons. Rebooting and even reloading the program have done nothing. Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Hi!

see if this will help:
    http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...ailFilter.html

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

mwestin Guest

Thank YOU! You are my hero =) I'm back in business.

You're welcome!Glad to hear it worked... :8}Cheers,Fax

Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time

jbendel Guest

I have tried the solution and it does not work.
    When I check the Sonicwall box inside the Trust Center I get an error message which says Sonicwall did not load because of a runtime error. There is no other information.
    Any other ideas?

Thanks,

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>JBendel wrote:
    I have tried the solution and it does not work.When I check the Sonicwall box inside the Trust Center I get an error message which says Sonicwall did not load because of a runtime error. There is no other information.Any other ideas?

Thanks,
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    If you would Describe your Computer Setup/OS and Version of Zone Alarm that you are having a problem with
    and what difficulty you are having, and what Previous Version of ZA and Norton, McAfee or other Security programs that you have installed,
    there are several very knowledgeable Volunteer Participants willing to help you try solving your problem with Zone Alarm..Please provide as much detail and error messages etc. that you see on your ComputerMonitor. If you have a question or a problem Please start your own thread.as a matter of Curtsey and to provide the Best solution to each Users problem, the Guideline Rules,ask each User to Please starttheir own thread. And start only 1 thread for each problem.</COLOR> This insures that each User receives a solution specific to their on Problem,When other user like yourself interject your own problem into the discussion of somebody else's problem, any advice or solution to your problem would confuse and may conflict with the solution to the Originating Users problem..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time

Thread Information