Thread: Outlook 2007 Crashes with ZAextreme when switching to different message or to IE7

charliej Guest

Default Outlook 2007 Crashes with ZAextreme when switching to different message or to IE7

I just purchased ZA extreme Ver. 8.0.298.000
    with same version Vector and Driver. I
    did an upgrade install on my xp sp3 useing Office Untimate 2007 SP1.I have a current version of Spy Sweeper with the E-mail attachments feature turned off since it had a conflict with my last version of ZAIS 7.All outside protection is off that I can find. With ZAX on, Outlook will crash while it has been operating and has open several new mails or opening IE8. I have hade no issues with the previous ZA release.

From there, I have to open Outlook with safe mode then reinstal Outlook again. I shut down Spy sweeper altogether with no different results. I can shut down ZAX and do busines as normal. I cannot find a forum designed for such a new version and I'm begaining to feel I just paid to be on the ZA beta team. Since this is my only "free source" to help find my problem, I would appreciate any help given.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

Default Re: Outlook 2007 Crashes with ZAextreme when switching to different message or to IE7

Hi!please contact ZA technical support: www.zonealarm.com/tsformCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

charliej Guest

Default Re: Outlook 2007 Crashes with ZAextreme when switching to different message or to IE7

Done this Thursday...No reply as of yet..

Hi!have you got your ticket number (automatic response after submitting the form)? It takes 2-4 days depending on the amount of requests.If you have not received your ticket number then the response has been junked by your ISP...Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 03-16-2009 07:36 AM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information