Thread: ZASS JUNK MAIL FILTER

umgopher Guest

Default ZASS JUNK MAIL FILTER

I'm running Vista
    w/ Outlook 2007. I created rules for e-mail filtering in Outlook. My messages are still being "junked" by ZASS. I've disbaled the junk-mail filter & then enabled it as a test. Both situations the message gets routed by Outlook to the Inbox but ZA still lists it as junk. I've "unjunked" it but the next message gets junked as well. I've sent messages to ZA but of course they are only interested in taking your call at $2.95/min. Their
    support really **bleep**s!

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: ZASS JUNK MAIL FILTER

Hi!ZA technical support is free for licensed users. Here: www.zonealarm.com/tsformUse Internet explorer and a free e-mail like gmail or hotmail to be sure the messages are not junked by your ISP or e-mail provider.After 5-10 minutes the submission you should receive a ticket number. ZA support always answer to requests and doNOT direct to pay support.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

umgopher Guest

I'm sorry to disagree but I have sent messages to ZA Mar 12 & Mar 13...no response. The chat line is free for customer support but NOT technical support.

Hi!ZA always respond to calls (you may not like the answers but they do), use IE and a free e-mail and check the spam folder.You should receive an e-mail with ticket number... Did you received it?Allow for 3-4 days for the responseCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information