Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: email filtering

cwj Guest

Default Re: email filtering for ZASS 8.0

George I too have done everything you have suggested in all of this series and I cannot get it to work. I really like the product but it is up for renewal in 16 days and if it is not going to work I need something that will. Hope someone can come up with something.

Default Re: email filtering for ZASS 8.0

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>cwj wrote:
    George I too have done everything you have suggested in all of this series and I cannot get it to work. I really like the product but it is up for renewal in 16 days and if it is not going to work I need something that will. Hope someone can come up with something.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    If you would Describe your Computer Setup/OS and Version of Zone Alarm that you are having a problem with
    and what difficulty you are having, and what Previous Version of ZA and Norton, McAfee or other Security programs that you have installed,
    as a matter of Curtsey and to provide the Best solution to each Users problem, the Guideline Rules,ask each User to Please starttheir own thread. And start only 1 thread for each problem.</COLOR> This insures that each User receives a solution specific to their on Problem,When other user like yourself interject your own problem into the discussion of somebody else's problem, any advice or solution to your problem would confuse and may conflict with the solution to the Originating Users problem..
    ======================If you have no other conflicting software installed and have really tried the Solutions offered innthis Trend then you need to Contact TECH Support directly as they do not read this Forum.. www.zonealarm.com/tsform with IE Browser.or Live Supporthttp://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...al-support.htm--------------------------------------------------------
    WinXP SP3
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.298.035
    TrueVector version:8.0.298.035
    Driver version:8.0.298.035
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:982741463
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.209.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200904.5755
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.1429
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support