Thread: Undelivered emails

oldstudent Guest

Default Undelivered emails

I'm no longer getting many email newsletters and messages that I just recently was getting. I don't know what is causing this problem or where they are. They are not being sent to my "junk" box, and they are not being kept with my mail server.
    I just deleated several Java files that were older than the recent updated version that I just installed yesterday, but this problem has been going on for several weeks now. I have many of these email newsletters and their companies on my lists of "allowed" senders under the Privacy controls.
    What could be causing this problem? What do I need to do to correct it and restore the delivery of these messages? I will need some specific instructions in order to correct this problem. Any help with this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

oldstudent Guest

Default Re: Undelivered emails

Today I uninstalled ZASS and my Java program. Rebooted my computer. Ran the Windows update program, which was up to date. I installed the latest version of Java and ZASS and completed the "allow" lists for companies and email address in the email controls; but, after making these adjustments, I'm still not getting some of my regular email messages and newsletters. What is causing this problem? What can I do to fix it?

Thread Information