Thread: Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 crashes outlook 2003 > uninstall Outlook Conn

rgotten Guest

Default Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 crashes outlook 2003 > uninstall Outlook Conn

I received this message from "Windows Live":

You are receiving this note because you have used Microsoft Office Outlook, Outlook Express, or Entourage to view your Windows Live Hotmail
    . Microsoft is changing the way these programs access Hotmail e-mail which will require you to take action.To continue to receive e-mail from your Hotmail account, please select one of the alternative solutions below before September 1, 2009. After this day, new e-mail can only be delivered to your mail programs through the following alternative solutions.If you use Microsoft Office Outlook to view Hotmail, you can download free Office Outlook Connector to continue accessing your Windows Live Hotmail within Outlook 2003 or 2007. If you're using Outlook 2002, you will need to change the settings on your program to access your Hotmail. Click here to learn more.

So i downloaded Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 and since them every time i try to use the spam or palce something on as junk, it crashses outlook. If i unistall the connector then outlooks works well..My concern is that after September 1 2009, i won't be able to use outlook and zone alarm if this is not fix...Any help?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 crashes outlook 2003

Hi!nono, you don't need collector to read hotmail, just setup a POP3 account its encrypted and secure!See here:http://www.liveside.net/main/archive...worldwide.aspx. and here (under POP3):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HotmailCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information