Thread: Ewido anti-spyware 4.0

Hybrid View

Default Ewido anti-spyware 4.0

Are theyany issues with Ewido anti-spyware 4.0 and ZoneAlarm?Installed it on my non-ZAed work PC and it looks pretty good.Just want to know how good it is and it there are any issues with ZA products.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

Default Re: Ewido anti-spyware 4.0

Jeruselem, I run Ewido in realtime and it gets along great with ZoneAlarm as I have not had any conflicts.

Thanks, I'm going to add Ewido to Spybot S&D, Adaware 1.06 and ZA Anti-Spyware to my arsenal against the forces of evil.

socalreviews Guest

Jeruselem... may THE FORCE of ZoneAlarm and Ewido be with you in your battles against the Dark Side of computing!

Message Edited by SoCalReviews on 09-05-2006 01:22 AM

SoCalReviews, this latest version of ZA Pro is running great! Thanks again for the input you provided and have a great week. By the way, how is Spy Sweeper faring? Take care and best regards.NNard

socalreviews Guest

Hi NNard, yes the new ZA products are quickly becoming my favorite. It seems to be smoother and faster than previous versions. Because of the problems people are still having with version Spy Sweeper 5.x I am still using SS 4.5x even though it nags me to upgrade every other day. I have read that even the newer SS v5.0.7x is a resource hog so I don't have any immediate plans to change. ZoneAlarm's OS firewall has all the critical system protection that I need so the extra features in SS 5.0.x are not that important to me. I think that you have the best setup with ZAP 6.5x, NOD32 2.5, Ewido 4. Remember that the new ZAP has an improved antispyware module so that should help make up for some of the loss of extra protection you had when you used the feature full SS program. Take it easy and enjoy your new ZAP security!

Message Edited by SoCalReviews on 09-05-2006 09:38 AM

unhappy_viewer Guest

There are no knwon incompatibilities between ZA and Ewido. In fact we even recommend using this product as part the procedures for removing trojan horses:
    http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...&message.id=20

Thread Information