Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zone labs need to fix this Win32.Softomate is a false positive!!!!!!

neilb Guest

Default Re: Zone labs need to fix this Win32.Softomate is a false positive!!!!!!

I've raised this with Zone Labs technical support and received one inappropriate reply 2nd September.I requested clarification same day - no reply since.I re-mailed today and my email was returned - "NO SPAM PLEASE" !! - What is going on at Zone Labs, why is there no response to these requests by this forum and via the established support route?Moderator, please note the unrest in the community......

stupidest Guest

Default Re: Zone labs need to fix this Win32.Softomate is a false positive!!!!!!

well... after few weeks of sleep that softomate is back n so is the net sluggisness.... when i did netstat i noticed that the download is from "a193-45-1-111.deploy.akamaitechnologies.com" n akamai is one of the largest hosting services in the world... i believe Yahoo! and Google n even Microsoft n lavasoft n norman are hosted on them as well..... so maybe its a safe download.... i do know that it download a 16.3 m.b tmp file in mycocu~/user/local settings/tmp dir

but i really think its safe.... or am i wrong ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information