Hello,In the last 3 days, ZASS has detected JS.Feeb on one of my computers and then on the other one too. Both are running Windows XP Home Edition. They are networked together. One computer now runs fairly normally and subsequent scans come back no findings, but the initial scan reported that there was an error and the file was still active, no quarantine, no treat. The path was supposedly an temp. internet file. Scans seem to work now, and I had cleaned out the cache. I have ZA set to do a deep scan, updates and Cache cleaner daily on both machines. My other system has not faired so well. It appears that ZASS has been affected, as it can not do a virus scan. I checked the Alert Logs, and it reports several files that could not be scanned and was given an error code of " E004000BH ". This has happened on each virus scan that is attempted. The Pop up that appears when scans are completed reports No Threats found. Also, when I try to go to Tech. support from the ZA box, I am unable to get to the site. "Internet Explorer can not open page" .
Also, on the Alerts and Logs page, I can not click on the More Info tab. So I can not access help from that system. About 3-4 weeks ago, ZASS also found
a "Nimda" infection on that system and reported it treated, since then there has been no reports of Nimda on it, but then this JS.Feeb thing starts up. I am at a loss as to what to do. I have been using ZA for about 3 years now and have only experienced one other issue with something called FakeAlert, which ZASS detected and treated about 3 times.
I too have used GMail and try to be very careful what gets opened and what I delete.
Any help? Also, I am not all that computer savvy, just enought to get by. But I try to learn as much as I can to stay out of trouble!Thanks,Mo R.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:6.5