Thread: Outlook express jammed by internet search bar

chlawless Guest

Default Outlook express jammed by internet search bar

HI all I am not able to use outlook express anymore because somehow a new orange search the internet task bar loaded itself into outlook express! below all my normal inbox messages are white screened. I have the top bar with file edit etc so I can get in through there, but I can't access any of my folders or inbox visually. I have asked for help but not received the help I need. I have just recently gotten the full whammy Zone Alarm suite so... how did this little creep get into my outlook express?? Before I used Norton's and web root spy sweeper. This never happened to me before. Help please! I am now using thunderbird and flooded with junk mail.... I am drowning.. Can this security suite work on thunderbird? If so how? THANKS in advance Helen

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:7.0

Default Re: Outlook express jammed by internet search bar

Nope it won't work on thunderbird. But from your description, we can't tell what your problem with OE is. Can you get a screenshot and put it somewhere where you can link to it? If not my e-mail address is in my profile (click on my name) just e-mail me the screenshot.
    My homes are SpywareHammer.com and DonHoover.net and BleepingComputer.com

Consumer Security - 2011 & 2012

Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills.
    -From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long
    Senior of the Howard Families

Thread Information