Hello again. I have had major problems with my computer in the last couple months, had to reformat due to malware/virus problems, and it seems like every time I turn it on and run a scan, something is found. I have Zone Alarm Internet Security 7 (have had for a long time), spyware sweeper, ad-aware professional version, spybot s & d, and still have subscriptions to spyware doctor, and pc tools registry mechanic, though I have not reinstalled them yet. My pc is a pavilion a1430n, dual amd processors (3800 x 2), 1 GB of RAM installed, capable of 4. Right now ZA has in quarantine "not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.PsKill.p", spyware sweeper has "trojan-downloader-zlob", and spybot s&d found a file in the start up section called system32.exe, that it says was installed by Agobot-Ku worm. I unchecked the box in front of the blank space that allowed system32.exe to start with the computer, and I ran more scans and searches to find the file so I could delete it, but have not been able to find it. I will be grateful for any help because I am just about going crazy, I am graduating from college in a month and my computer has not worked more than worked. Thank you in advance for any help.
Cindy

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:7.0