Thread: dddaby in the run line

bagroup Guest

Default dddaby in the run line

Does anyone know what this is?
    I installed the zone alarm suite today after having days of problems with spyware and Virus activity. So far, after running scan three times, I contuine to have the problem "DCOM Server Process...NT Authority\System..." Shutting down in 59 seconds. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do I need to ask for a refund from Zone Alarm and purchase a different product?
    The laptop which has the suite product installed does not have internet access so I am limited to email via a different pc.

Thanks in advance.
    Bill

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:7.0

Default Re: dddaby in the run line

Hi!it is difficult to clean a machine without internet connection, ZASS will not be able to download updated antivirus/antispyware definitions and you cannot update ZASS offline.Is the laptop without internet connection due to the infection or regardless of the malware?If you are not planning to have internet connection on the laptop I would recommend choosing a suite that allows for OFFLINE update of the AV/AS signature.Meanwhile please try to use standalone antivirus to scan your infected system. Try for example Drweb Cure it FREE standalone virus scanner: www.freedrweb.comRun it in SAFE MODE. How to start in safe mode:hereFax

Message Edited by fax on 04-13-2007 01:12 AM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information