hi. I've been using zass for a few years now and have never had a problem. When i upgraded to ver.7, on the very first scan, it found: trojan-spy.html.fraud.gen and trojan-spy.html.bayfraud.p. ZL goes thru the process where it automaticly quarentines or deletes or has me delete on reboot. but what ever i do it just pops right back up 2 min. later and wants me to do the same thing again. kapursky says it is a phishing thing but offers no help. You guys and Malware help. org. have no listings for it. I have run 5 other virus scan programs and they do not catch anything. When i maximize the scan results in ZL, this is the path i get: C:\documents and settings\jim\local settings\application data\microsoft\MSN\db30\mail(heatfreek..... That is as much as it gives me. I don't know how to go any further to get the extension. I did boot into safe mode and ran ZL virus scan on the document and settings\jim\local settings\ etc. folder but it found nothing. there are like 20k files in that db30 folder thing... i had no problems with ver.6 and i don't think i did any surfing between ver. 7 and those trojans or spys or whatever they are. Any help will be appreciated... thanks... jim...

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:7.0