Hello,
I apologize if I am posting too much.
My ZASS is set to scan weekly.
Tonight, the scan detected 3 Trojan-Downloader. The log reads the following:
Type: TreatVirus Name: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.bwpFile Name: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configura es locais\Temp\#ISW.FS#\Normal\fffffffffffffdf7.iswAc tion: QuarantinedMode: Manual.
Type: TreatVirus Name: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.bwoFile Name:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configura es locais\Temp\#ISW.FS#\Normal\fffffffffffffdfa.iswAc tion: QuarantinedMode: Manual
Type: TreatVirus Name: Trojan-Downloader.HTML.Agent.ijFile Name: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configura es locais\Temp\#ISW.FS#\Normal\fffffffffffff04.iswAct ion: QuarantinedMode: Manual
Can anyone tell me if the above viruses are a threat and if I have to do anything else to my computer, like format, reinstall windows, or change all my passwords?
I honestly don't know how I got these viruses.
The only warning I received today was when I was visiting a friend's church website ZASS and not
ZAFF
mentioned that it blocked access to a spy site, but the church site loaded.I did get 3 suspicious behavior alerts, it had something to do with Microsoft (C) wanting to access the internet. I set it to deny, because I never saw the alert before and I wasn't using the computer at the time. I just came in an noticed the alert.
I did report a suspicious file to www.virustotal.com the other day, which turned out to be a virus. But I didn't open or run the file. I posted a thread about this. http://forums.zonealarm.org/zonelabs...essage.id=3727

Again, I apologize if I am posting too much.Danny
My WIndows is XP Pro in Portuguese.
I use ZASS & ZAFF.
I am behind a NAT Router.
ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.473.000
TrueVector version:7.0.473.000
Driver version:7.0.473.000
Anti-virus engine version:3
Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
Anti-virus signature DAT file version:950775632
Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200805.3845