Thread: trojan causing lots of problems need help

ethernet Guest

Default trojan causing lots of problems need help

the trojan is a win 32 trojan downloader 1st bar is this trojan can video,camera shots, whatch my house use my neibors wireless, use the kids xboxs, paswords, admin files everything u can name. every time i za gets one another appears. i have a very high end computer used for gaming very fast and it likes it. za keeps them down but i cant get on the internet it
    changes my cert, dates, u name it well he goes into systems and changes fields so u cant shut down. za does come in as a download but not a down loader he goes fixes that any help out here.. microsoft tries for 3 days and gave up on me. its ther fault windows prp sp3 does not have the fix that sp2 has
    and it lives in internet exlor.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: trojan causing lots of problems need help

<blockquote><hr>ethernet wrote:
    the trojan is a win 32 trojan downloader 1st bar is this trojan can video,camera shots, whatch my house use my neibors wireless, use the kids xboxs, paswords, admin files everything u can name. every time i za gets one another appears. i have a very high end computer used for gaming very fast and it likes it. za keeps them down but i cant get on the internet it
    changes my cert, dates, u name it well he goes into systems and changes fields so u cant shut down. za does come in as a download but not a down loader he goes fixes that any help out here.. microsoft tries for 3 days and gave up on me. its ther fault windows prp sp3 does not have the fix that sp2 has
    and it lives in internet exlor.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:

Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>

What is the exact location of the troyan on the hardrive?
    Did you scan with the scanners in the safe mode?
    Check the "Malware Removal Helps Thread" link in my signature - there will be alternative freeware for detecting and removing (and some advisements) this troyan.

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information