ZoneAlarm detected a virus "not-a-virus:RemoteAdmin.Win32.RemotelyAnywhere.o" on my system which infected a .dll file of my backup software. I tried repair, rename, and finally had to delete the file. Now my backup software is useless. I've uninstalled the software several times and each time I tried to reinstall, I get an error message 19ll: "Could not register type library for file c:\Program Files\Power Quest\Drive Image 7.0\Shared\PQV2iObj.dll. I've been told that this virus is hiding somewhere on my system and reappears when I try to install this program containing this .dll file.

Can someone help shed some light on my problem? If not, I'll have to purchase another backup program.

I purchased Acronis True Image Home several months ago but it was awful - took forever to read my hard drives, just plain slow. I uninstalled & reinstalled about 4 times and same problems so I refuse to use it. If I have to purchase another backup program, can anyone recommend a program? I'm considering Norton Ghost or Genie Backup Manager.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite