Thread: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd

zhivago Guest

Default Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd

Good Day to all of the ZoneAlarm User Forum Users,
    I need help because i really dont know what to do. Here is a brief description of my problem;
    When my scheduled antivirus scan finished my ZA Securtiy Suite (version 8.0.059.000, antivirus engine version 6.0.2.678, DAT file version 976925740 running on Windows XP Home SP3) has found a virus:
    "Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd was found in D:\xxxx.exe on 27.01.2009 22:38:06" It was evaluated as high risk and was quarentined.When i tried to learn more about this new "virus"
    -infecting my computer while my ZA security suite was running-, I got this message;
    "There are no matching records for Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd. Please try your search again."
    I tried to look for information in this forum but could not find any suitable result for my scan.
    I wonder what i am supposed to do now? If this founded thing is a virus, why i cannot learn more about it, if it is not a virus why my security suite quarantined the file?
    Thank you for your time and for your interest.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

findley Guest

Default Re: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd

<blockquote><hr>zhivago wrote:
    Good Day to all of the ZoneAlarm User Forum Users,
    I need help because i really dont know what to do. Here is a brief description of my problem;
    When my scheduled antivirus scan finished my ZA Securtiy Suite (version 8.0.059.000, antivirus engine version 6.0.2.678, DAT file version 976925740 running on Windows XP Home SP3) has found a virus:
    &quot;Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd was found in D:\xxxx.exe on 27.01.2009 22:38:06&quot; It was evaluated as high risk and was quarentined.When i tried to learn more about this new &quot;virus&quot;
    -infecting my computer while my ZA security suite was running-, I got this message;
    &quot;There are no matching records for Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd. Please try your search again.&quot;
    I tried to look for information in this forum but could not find any suitable result for my scan.
    I wonder what i am supposed to do now? If this founded thing is a virus, why i cannot learn more about it, if it is not a virus why my security suite quarantined the file?
    Thank you for your time and for your interest.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>Hi zhivago,

Information on
    this backdoor trojan:Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.fpvd
    is a variant of Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.a
    http://www.viruslist.com/en/viruses/...?virusid=44430
    To clean this backdoor trojan from your computer there is a detailed cleaning procedure:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...essage.id=3787
    Maybe something here helps youRegards,Findley

Thread Information