Thread: HELP: Internet Antivirus Pro 2006, really a Trojan Virus

mommydanise Guest

Default HELP: Internet Antivirus Pro 2006, really a Trojan Virus

Some how my lovely child managed to pick up a nasty virus that acts as if it's an anti-virus but it in fact is the virus itself.
    I have searched high and low on the internet and haven't had any luck as to how I can manually or even with assistance, remove this nasty booger from her computer.Unfortunately I didn't get zone-alarm installed on her computer quickly enough and this bug is preventing me from doing anything. I can't download zone-alarm even to install it. When I turn it off manually through the process menu it automatically turns itself back on.
    I tried to delete the exe file and it says that it's unable to remove it. The uninstall option in the actual Program File for it is just a masked document not an exe. Please someone help me... I am about to pull my hair out trying to get her computer back going, with hope that her school work wasn't completely damaged or lost. I can use my flash drive to transfer programs needed from my computer to hers but that doesn't work with zone-alarm unfortunately so I don't think it will be able to assist me at all with this one.
    Thanks in advance...
    Program name "Antivirus Pro 2006"AIPro.exeska.dll

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

Default Re: HELP: Internet Antivirus Pro 2006, really a Trojan Virus

Hi!follow the suggestions detailed below (link), given that your are not running ZA Suite you can skip the first part and jump directly to MBAM and supeantispyware download/update/scan.http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...essage.id=3787Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information