Thread: pop up

djf643 Guest

Default pop up

pop up wont go away ,says i have alsorts of viruses an malware,tells me to buy antivirus sofware which i already have with a subscribed version o Z A . web site is secure-your-files.com please help i cant get it to go away Z A promts me to say its a suspicious site . thanks

Default Re: pop up

Quote Originally Posted by djf643 View Post
    pop up wont go away ,says i have alsorts of viruses an malware,tells me to buy antivirus sofware which i already have with a subscribed version o Z A . web site is secure-your-files.com please help i cant get it to go away Z A promts me to say its a suspicious site . thanks

Try this:

NOTE: the steps below works only if you are on the latest versions of ZA (7.0.470.000 or later). If you are not, please update.
    Try to perform a full Antivirus/Antispyware scan but in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING.

1. Disable system restore;
    2. Set ZA Antivirus/antispyware to "Ultra Deep Scan" under the advanced options of the ZA antivirus/antispyware tab (scan modes);
    3. Reboot in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING;
    4. Manual run ZA (ZA firewall will be OFF but Antivirus/Antispyware will be functional);
    5. Run a full ZA AV/AS scan;
    5. Reboot in Normal Mode
    6. Set ZA Antivirus/Antispyware back to Normal
    7. Ensable System restore

How to start in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING
    How to disable windows SYSTEM RESTORE

If the above fails try to clean your system with:

A. Download update and scan with MBAM
    WARNING: Some malware will block the download of this software, rename the installer to a random name before saving and running

B. Use the superantispyware online cleaning tool --> Here or download, update and scan with superantispyware FREE
    WARNING: Some malware will block the download of this software, rename the installer to a random name before saving and running

C. Download update and scan with A2 free

Still Problems? Try the bootable CD fromDrWeb

if ALL the above fails please post your Hijackthis log to BleepingComputer or SpywareHammer
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information