Thread: Syshook.dll

thegolfbat Guest

Default Syshook.dll

how can I rid my system of syshook.dllZone alarm does not see it.NoAdware picks it up but because this file tell NoAdware to reboot it re-instals.A deep Zone Alarm scan is skipped during the scan for Virus.I assume that whem the Syshook it met.I
    can delete in safe mode but the cat came back.I reset to factory settings but the cat came back.When I delete from system32 it ells me that iI need permission to do so.But I am signed on as administrator?

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

thegolfbat Guest

Default Re: Syshook.dll

I have just scaned the system32 file where I know Syshook is.But zone alarm did not scan it I watched all the way through the scan.Syshook was not scaned but it is in the filethis is shown to be a mass mailer.And from what I have seen it lets other gremlins in

Hi!are you using an antivirus with ZAPRO? ZAPRO should not be run alone.Get help from malware professional, see here how:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.htmlCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

thegolfbat Guest

I am only using what come with Zone Alarm security suite.I will try the site you recomendThanks for your helpK

Sorry, you originally indicated you had ZAPRO.See here how to proceed:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...essage.id=3787Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information