Thread: Warning TVS Shut Down

brizboy Guest

Default Warning TVS Shut Down

When I go to this site www.sapien.com with IE 6.0.2800.1106 SP1 (Fully Patched O/S) or FF 1.5 the True Vector Service in ZAP 61.737.000 shuts down (red X across the tray icon and red reboot required on ZAP product display page. The O/S failed a clean exit (required reset reboot)& I ended up with cross linked files from ZAP & IE (these were fixed by scandisk on startup). Since then the firewall logging appeares to have stopped, suspecting ZAP file corruption, I have so far, stopped ZAP from starting and cleaned out the \windows\internet files\ directory & the \windows\temp directory and virus scanned my system with AVG 7.1.371(Fully updated), MWAV 7.4.5(Fully updated), SpyBot S&D 1.4(Fully updated) no problems found. I'm think I should try a clean install of ZAP as per the KB. and see if that will fix the firewall logging.

Operating System:Windows ME
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.0

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Warning TVS Shut Down

Hi BrizBoy
    Before unistalling ZAP download Trojan Hunter (it has 30 days trial), update and do a full system scan for trojans.
    If you don't find nothing try first a reset of your data base and see if it fixes the problem. Instructions http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=35366#M35366
    If it doesn't solve the problem do what you said a clean uninstall and a clean install.
    Best regards

Thread Information