Hi,I wanted to try CA's EZ Trust firewall, so I uninstalled ZA free, installed the EZ Trust. I used it for a little while. It's ok, but it's exactly like ZA free with the few extra goodies with the free trial. I decided to go back to my old faithful friend, ZA free. Everything uninstalled and reinstalled perfectly. I'm running only ZA firewall now, with a clean install. I'm not sure what's happening with the alerts. I know they're all blocked, but is it normal to get 3000 (almost) blocked intrusion firewall alerts (medium)in less that 10 minutes after a clean install? I'm thinking that there is something that isn't set right somewhere. It's a nagging feeling, like the matrix... :robothappy:, no really I think I need help configuring my security settings. Something is amiss somewhere. I did a port check and looks like all ports are stealthed. I even changed my program permission to high and still the attacks or whatever they are keep coming. I know most of the blocks are probably unsolicited but should I be worried?-a nervous thanks.(just checked the alerts again, it's over 4000 alerts in less than 15 minutes)

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
Software Version:6.0