Thread: MySQL only loads one page

cueball Guest

Default MySQL only loads one page

After connecting to a MySQL database, I can only view the first page in my browser. When I turn ZA off, I can go anywhere in the database. I have set both Apache 2.0.55 and MySQL 4.1.16 to act as servers. What do I need to do so I can use MySQL and ZA at the same time?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

tjmachineman Guest

Default TROUBLE SHOOTING TIP Re: MySQL only loads one page

I don't know the answer to your question specifically, but since no one has bothered to reply to your question, I'll give you a troubleshooting tip I use.
    Go into Alerts & logs MAIN TAB, & turn them all to high & on. Click Advanced & check EVERYTHING, thentry again, to access your dbase, you should receive alerts telling you what was allowed & what wasn't....most FIXES happen in"Program Control" for trouble shooting, make sure the program your using has blue question marks all the way across.

OR, If you prefer NOT getting 100 popups on the bottom right of your screen, use LOG VIEWER instead.Go into Alerts & Logs/MAIN Tab, set "Alert Events Shown" to medium, go into "Log Viewer", clear each list (program, firewall, etc) with the bottom grayed out "Clear list button", , then try again to access your dbase with the log screen still up on alert type "Program". You will see what's blocked & what's allowed. If you don't see it on the "Programs" pull down box, your next most likely spot is the "Firewall" pull down.If still issues, go into Privacy / Site List TAB find the site your trying to use your dbase on & RIGHT CLICK, anywhere on the line & click OPTIONS, it'll pull up an option box with 3 TABs. On the cookies tab make sure the bottom checkbox "Show Privacy Advisor" is checked. ALT-TAB back to your mysql& try again & you'll receive a message telling you what was blocked, then ALT-TAB back to ZA & clear the boxes under Cookies/Ad Blocking/Mobile Code tabs.

Thread Information