Thread: Application layer gateway service settings

corkscrew Guest

Default Application layer gateway service settings

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for questions regarding program control, i'm sure sombody will let me know if it's the wrong one. I've just completed a new build on a machine and want all the settings correct from the start. At the moment under programs i have Application layer gateway service settings with question marks under every entry what should they be set for?I connect to the net via local net through a broadband switching router.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

gerard_konijn Guest

Default Re: Application layer gateway service settings

Hi corkscrew and welcome to the Forum.Application layer gateway service is for your Windows Firewall so just let it staywith question marks.Best regards, Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

corkscrew Guest

thanks for the speedy answer, was this the right forum to ask questions about permission settings for programs?

gerard_konijn Guest

ZoneAlarm Configuration, but it doesn't matter. You always get your answer.Best regards/Vriendelijke groeten. Gerard Konijn. Tilburg. The Netherlands.
    Help with ZoneAlarm? There's a red Search! > option at the bottom of the page to find your answer.
    Or navigate the following link: http://www.donhoover.net/

Thread Information