Hello.

When I want to send some attachments through the Yahoo Messenger, I get two alerts. One is an alert with a yellow top with YPager mentioned in it and the other is an alert with a red top with Protected written in bold writing and it mentions about an intruder being blocked. The alert with the red top is caused by a friend at the other end trying to accept an attachment and Zone Alarm Pro thinks it s a hacker when it s not. I allow the alert with the yellow top first, then I click on OK with that other alert with the red top and the attachment goes through. Seeing that I unblock my friends when I click on OK with that alert with the red top, do I let hackers in when I click on OK when that same alert with the red top appears out of nowhere even when I m not sending attachments? That alert with the red top when I send attachments is the same alert when a hacker is detected. I have put a tick in a lot of alerts but my Zone Alarm Pro still shows some of them where it forgets what is safe and what is dangerous.

Many thanks.

Regards.

Darren.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
Software Version:6.0