Thread: pa2.zonelabs.com

no_nothing Guest

Default pa2.zonelabs.com

I am getting repeated messages: my browser "trying to send "[private info]" to pa2.zonelabs.com". The destination IP listed in the message is a part of my ISP.
    When I point my browser to pa2.zonelabs.com, nothing shows, but it attempts to download an "application/octet-stream".
    What is pa2.zonelabs.com? Is it genuine, or a rogue site camouflaging itself as safe by using the zonelabs name? If it IS ZoneLabs, what is it trying to do, and why is ZoneLabs flashing this message, blocking itself from contacting its own site? (I've been denying it.)

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.1

Default Re: pa2.zonelabs.com

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=17380 Yes is very safe and is from Zone Labs! The reason the browser does not function is it is not designed for browser interface. The reason it gives you the application/octet-stream is the information is for the firewall itself! If the ZA wants to get some information (update) just let it, or wants to check for a update from this site, just let it! Take care, Oldsod BTW Good work on being aware of the "activity" in your PC!!!!!
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information