Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

gangstalking Guest

Default I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

I am currently a target of gang stalking. Part of this stalking in my case involves having my computer activity monitored and accessedlive. Eg. My stalkers are abel to log me offline and see my compter activity at all times. I use AOL in addition to zone alarm. I have been doing some reading and basically it says that firewalls can be set up to stop remote access, so how do I do this?I have read that you can set your firewall to stop all remote access. The monitoring is illegal and I would love to get a convition of the stalkers. However till that time arrives, I am wondering if there is a way to stop the live remote access of my computer?

Operating System:Windows ME
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

gangstalking Guest

Default Re: I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

Everything that I have read says that the firewall can be set to stop remote access or your pc can, however I can not see a place in zone alarm that will let me do so. Also could AOL be part of the problem? Eg could that be part of the remote access?Oh for those not familiar with gang stalking let me explain a bit about what it is. 1. What is gang stalking

It's organised harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jeolousy, sport, or to keep them quite. It's organised, widesprad, and growing daily. Some describe this form of harassment as, "A psychological attact that can completly destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators.."

2. Who get's targeted

The people getting targeted seem to be (single) woman, minorities, outspoken individuals, whitleblowers, dissedents, people who have gone against large corporations, people who have made the wrong enemy with the right twisted connections.

3. Goals of this hate campaign.

The goal is to sensitize the target, issolate the target, make them desetitue. The other secondary goals seems to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive them to kill themselves.

4. Who gang stalks.

The surprising thing is that gang stalkers can be found in every level of society. There is no real age barrier, gender barrier, and many a variety of races do participate.

Gang stalking for many is seeing as a game, a sport to be played with another individuals life. Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this game is to destroy a person.

5. Why they gang stalk.

This is the best explanation I have ever been given. It's intellegent and I think it goes to the heart of why so many people are joining into this harmful behaviour.

"It is conceivable that the participants in the harassment don't even know why the person has been targeted, nor would most of these individuals have any personal stake in harassing the victim. But certain things are clear

- this is an both an addictive behavior as well as a form of entertainment for the stalkers. From the expressions on the faces of some of the perpetrators who come face-to-face with their targets, there is a vicious kind of pleasure that they derive from bullying their victim. Clearly they like the feeling of being "in control".

Like our society's current obsession with "reality TV", this activity must inevitably gain popularity as the ultimate experience of "reality" entertainment. Such is the nature of the bottomless pit within the stalkers that thirsts, evermore, for greater and greater thrills. To the perpetrators, their targets are merely their prey, in a game that never ends. But make no mistake, whatever the reasoning behind it, this is a vicious and calculated hate crime."

6. Methods used agaist the target.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a target sensitised to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, coughing, sneezing, fingers snapping, clapping, etc.

b) 24/7 Survallence

This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Bugging targets phone, house, computer activity.

c) Isolation of said target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. Saying the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedohile, in trouble for something, needs to be watched, crazy. Fake files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

c) Noise and mimiking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud powertools, constuction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about things in their life.

Visit www.gangstalking.ca. to see more details. www.rich-essence.comwww.harassment101.com

d) Every day life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets, usually all get text messaged where to be what to do. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. etc.

Part of what I am now dealing with in my computers remote access and I really would prefer not to reformat if zone alarm can save the day.

Default Re: I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

Remote access is not ever possible unless you permit it in the first place. People can't just "break in" to your computer like they can break into your house.

To gain remote access, a computer on the outside needs to talk to a program on the inside (called a server) which can act on instructions it receives. This can be a legitimate program like a web or FTP server which are pretty benign, or it can be some kind of malware. A router can prevent this from happening in the first place.

If you don't have a router, or if there is a program on the inside acting as a server, ZA will only allow programs to act on the incoming request and access the internet if you have given them permission. If you run ZA Pro, this can be extended to include program components. Hence if a virus wants to "phone" home by using your web browser which has been given permission, ZA will detect it trying to do so and give you the option of preventing it.

Keyloggers can run in the background undetected and send all your keystroke details and screen shots in mail to you or to an FTP server. ZA Pro can detect this and prevent it.

These options are available under "Program Control/Programs" and if you have ZA Pro, "Program/Components".

gangstalking Guest

Hi FrereOP
    I am aware that access to my computer might have happened. (Eg. while I was out, without my permission, illegal access.) The other thing that I have read about is that some emails can contain keylogger programs that allow the key strokes to be recorded.What I am experiencing is different that that. The people that are doing this literally visit the same forums that I do when I arrive. Like I arrive and then 2 seconds later so do my annonymous visitors. Several different forums. (This does not happen if i use public computers.) Also I have had the experience of getting pm's from these people at a forum, just after trying to post the contents of the pm's, the pm'swere removed. Allowing me to only post one of the pm's and not all of them.This to me indicates that they have my passwords for the forums that I visit. Which could be a keylogger except for the fact that when I visit forums even if no one is there, I have visitors shortly after, I arrive within a few seconds, and usually some of the people that I mentioned, based on their postings.This to me indicates that their is live access. My computer could well have been accessed, that is a distinct possibility. So if I get zone alarm pro, will this fix the problem or am I looking at harsher measures? I just want to be sure the problem gets fixed, because it's invasive and wrong to have my actions monitored this way.Also you mentioned a router, why would a router stop this from happening? Could a router be used without my knowledge?

Message Edited by gangstalking on 08-11-2006 08:33 PM

Message Edited by gangstalking on 08-11-2006 08:33 PM

Hi Gang,

It certainly seems as if you are being monitored. A keylogger COULD send information pretty quickly depending on how it is set up. Check your Windows Task List for unusual programs, although this is not definitive.

You need to scan your PC for nasties using one or more spyware detection programs. Ewido is excellent and you can get a 30 day free trial to do it, and you should also have SpyBot S&D running all the time.

A router works by adding another computer between you and the outside, so when an external computer tries to contact your PC, it actually gets the router first. The router then decides whether to forward the request on to your PC or to dump it. A router will normally only allow information in that comes from a request originating from your own PC - eg when you request a web page in your browser.

To see what information is coming and going between your computer and the Internet, you can run a program called NetStat. This is a pretty bland UNIX derivative but a company called SysInternals have made a very nice GUI front end for NetStat called TCPView. Download and run this program and you can see all the traffic that's happening. If you run it with Administrator priveleges, it will show you which programs are doing the talking.

Get is here:- http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/TcpView.html

You will see connections opening and closing all the time (like your e-mail client checking for new mail etc) but if there are any that say "Listening", or any you don't know that are "Connected" then you need to be wary.

muffincharizard Guest

I would highly recommend downloading antispyware utilities on another computer and transporting them to your computer via a flash drive, burnable CD, etc. Since, from what you say, they seem to have control of your computer, I highly recommend that you avoid connecting to the Internet until you can confirm that whatever they are using to do remote access is removed. You might have to go so far as to format the hard drive and reinstall windows, and if you need further guidance on how to do so I would be glad to give it to you.

Also, if you are being keylogged, it is possible for the keylogger to send immediate alerts to the hacker (by e-mail or FTP) - like when you type certain words, or visit sites etc. Because of the way some of these scumware programs hide themselves ready for the next time the computer starts, they do need your PC to shut down properly.

They can easily be disabled by rebooting WITHOUT shutting down normally. To do this, close all open programs and press the reset switch WHILE THE COMPUTER IS IN WINDOWS. Don't make a habit of this because you can easily damage your Windows installation.

Its very easy to tack a program like a keylogger onto a legitimate program so runnng the legit program can install the keylogger in the background. Now, to prevent the re-installation (if that's what's happening), make sure you are run Pest Patrol's MemCheck. It will monitor installation of programs and alert you if a "pest" is found trying to install itself in memory. I don't really think highly of Pest Patrol itself (its too easily defeated), but its MemCheck component is brilliant!

gangstalking Guest

Thank you FrereOP. I am going to try these and see if they work. It's more than a key logger, it's almost like they have live access. I wish I knew more about computers. I will review the router suggestion as well. I will have to do some reading.

I will see if any of this works.

Thanks.

costeaden Guest

Gang,Some of the things you are describing are the level of complexity of "national security" -type issues, or (pretty much) just plain impossible! I'm not doubting your first hand observations of what is happening, but I am suggesting that you may be stringing together events which ought not be strung together. That is, unless you DO hold a position with national security sensitive obligations and/or responsibilities!Over the years there have been rumors of technology which allows "hackers" to pick-up on stray electromagnetic transmissions from CRT monitors (not LCD) and "reconstruct" a picture of what the person is seeing on THEIR (the subject's) screen. However, this is pretty sophisticated stuff from what I understand and someone would REALLY have to be after you for a DARN GOOD reason to go to so much trouble. It seems so unlikely that this would happen as to border on being unbelievable. So here's a question for you...Have you tried accessing these Forums and things from a Public Library computer or from a Friend/Relatives house? Someplace where it is less likely that "active" monitoring has been installed or would be possible? Or, what about inviting a friend around to your place with their laptop and using it, just as a test, to see if the "stalkers" still manager to find you and join in your activities. If you can not avoid them at the public library then the monitoring is "external" and not dependent on the computer you are using. Or in other words, they may have simply recorded your "Username" on the Forum and your "IP Address" and are using a specialized tracking program to "report" on your activities (again though, this is pretty sophisticated stuff - and potentially costly). If you have a friend over and use their laptop (with an LCD screen at this point), and AGAIN are tracked online, that pretty much rules out being able to use a Firewall (like Zone Alarm) or any form of antispyware, antikeylogger, anti-whatever to STOP them. It rules our these things because it proves the monitoring is NOT tied to your home PC or some piece of spyware you may have accidentially allowed in (downloaded) or which someone may have "injected" into your system.What do you do in that case? Format and reinstall everything. Then return to the Forums ONLY if you choose a different Username and, just a recomendation, change Internet access providers also! It is unfortunate that such drastic measures might be necessary, but that may be your only option.Good luck.

gangstalking Guest

Hi costeaden
    What I am discribing is very logical and fully possible. What I have stated is that someone has live access monitoring to my computer. There are programs out there that will allow this.I have access the sites in question from public computers and from laptops. This does not happen on those, just on my home computer. As stated someone could have had access tomy computerwithout my knowledge so who knows what could have been done?I am considering all possibilities that I am aware of however not being a computer expert it'sa bit difficult. However I was about to try to do the download.Again all I know is from my home computer there is access, like someone logs on when I do. I have seen this stuff also on the stalking sites, so I know that this is possible. The why like I said I am a target currently of gang stalking, this is part of what these organised harassers do.I have heard of programs in emails that can do this. I was just visitig some sites now. They don't even have to physically assess your computer, just download the wrong things and you can be access and monitored.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information